|Great for all skin types but especially oily skin. Approx 1.3 kg.Ingredients: vegetable oil, coconut oil, olive oil, lye (sodium hydroxide, filtered water) sweet orange and fennel essential oils. Charcoal powder.|
Natural aromatherapy soap are ideal for people with sensitive skin or skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis as they DO NOT contain petrochemicals or harsh detergents like most commercial soap. Not to mention they are a lot more environmentally friendly. They last 2 - 3 times longer than commercial soap and DO NOT leave soap sum build up in the shower. Proud to be made on site in Perth's Swan Valley region.
Soap slabs are very easy to slice with a large kitchen knife on a cutting board. Metal cookie cutters can also cut out shaped soap for that desired look. Great value for money.
Amazing benefits of Activated charcoal soap when used daily.
1. Treats oily skin - absorbs the excess oil along with dirt from the skin.
2. Provides flawless skin - excellent exfoliant- draws away impurities that buildup on the pores.
3. Beneficial in treatment of acne - removes toxins and impurities leaving the skin fresh and clean.
4. Reduces pore size - treats clogged pores less likey to get blackheads.
5. Makes skin tighter and firmer - look younger.
6. Suits every skin type.
7. Can prevent premature aging - helps to do away with wrinkles and fine lines.
8. Clears skin blemishes
9. Treats psoriasis abd eczema - effective for dry cracked skin.